Tuesday, November 20, 2007

short update

Gruess di miteinand,

there is not much to say about last weekend because I basicly stayed in Bangalore. I had so much work last week that I had to work a bit on the weekend, too.

On Saturday me and my two roommates went downtown for some shopping. In the evening we tried to go out to some diso. But you have to know that this is much more difficult here then you might think.
As a single man or girl you won't get into any disco. They just allow couples! I still do not get this but what could we do? the only chance to get into a club, as a single, is to pay for a woman. As we were on a low budget this night we did not do this ;)

So we went to some pub. Then they closed. I am serious. At 10:30 they told us that this will be the last order. At 11:30 we got kicked out and there was police all over the place. As you see it was not a long night but it was fun though and we had some beer at least :)

So now I only have two weeks left and next weekend it will be my last weekend in Bangalore! I will try to reach a little Tibetan village next weekend and by next Thursday fly back to Delhi. Then I will already be done with my work here.

In Delhi I will stay one day to visit some friends and then fly on to Darjeeling where I might see the Mount Everest:)

So far


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Philippe,

we wish you Good Luck for the next two weeks, thinking you'll be very sad, when it's time to go.....
Enjoy every minute and have very nice experiences.
We're looking forward to see some pictures of the Mount Everest, you are so lucky to see it once live!
Take care wherever you are

Gretings from the 4 Witteks

Anonymous said...

Hallo Philippe,

immer die gleichen mit Kommentaren, nicht wahr??
Freue mich, dass du so schÖne ERlebnisse haben kannst...geniesse alles, und wenn du am Mt. Everest bist, schau mal wie die Pisten sind!!??
Norbert hatte schon schnee im Schwarzwald!

eine gute Woche....und ein gutes Ende deiner Arbeit!
Deine Mama

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil, freue mich, wenn Du wieder zurück bist. Deine roten Blutkörperchen hätt ich dann gerne. Was wirst Du mit soviel Kraft anfangen?? Liebe Grüße P.P.

Anonymous said...

vielleicht in die Disco tanzen gehen?? Und jeder zahlt seinen Eintritt selbst! Man ist ja hoffentlich emanzipiert!

Anonymous said...

Wenn da nicht mal einer schwerst Mountain Dew abhängig ist ;)
Ich will auch! Bei uns gibts sowas nicht :(

Viel Spaß noch auf deinem Trip. Grüße aus Irland

Handysprüche